- (08) 8228 6300
- 43 Marlborough Street, Malvern, SA, 5061, Australia
Resthaven Malvern offers residential aged care, retirement living, and respite accommodation for older people.
With generous building space, excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, Resthaven Malvern features a multi-function hall, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, library, lounges and an on-site shop. Worship services are regularly conducted.
Just a short distance to the Unley, Malvern, and Mitcham shopping centres, churches, public transport, libraries, parks and reserves, Resthaven Malvern has easy access to an array of shopping, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle experiences.
- ‘I could not wish for better care for my wife. Just great. Your carers are always friendly and welcoming. I give 11 out of 10.’
- ‘Staff at Resthaven Malvern are there for us at all times and go to extraordinary lengths to make us comfortable and happy’.
- We so value the wonderful care and support mum has, and she loves living at Resthaven. Thank you.
Site and Local Features
|Local government area||City of Unley|
|Local services and amenity||Public libraries, churches, public transport, parks and reserves, Unley and Malvern shopping centres.|
|Total accessible common areas||2,822.1 m2 (indoor: 712.1 m2, outdoor: 2,110 m2)|
|Average building space||52.7 m2 per resident (includes common areas)|
|Site Features||Excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, a multi-function hall, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, dementia care, hairdressing salon, internet café, bus trips, laundry, library, lounges, on-site shop, close to public transport, regular worship services.|
|Accreditation||Download report from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission|
Residential Accommodation Prices
This Penpal Program between the residents of Resthaven Malvern and the Baan Sudthavas Foundation (BSV) in Thailand is a peace and friendship building program for older people from different backgrounds who share a common understanding. They have exchanged letters and gifts as part of an ongoing cultural exchange.
The program culminated in being international finalists in the Innovation of the Year—Service Implementation category at the 5th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards 2017.
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both*.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs.
Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation free chat and to discuss the various options.
Please note that vacancies are subject to change at short notice. For the latest vacancy information, please email our friendly Accommodations enquiries team on email@example.com, or call us on (08) 8373 9113.
- “Resthaven Malvern provided everything that Mum needed and wanted. She had many happy experiences and loved the people, the food, the social life, outings and activities, the warmth and the comfort.”
- “Resthaven Malvern was exceptionally professional and caring in looking after our mother. It was obvious to us that it is a well-coordinated facility illustrated by the fact that staff knew each resident’s name, sought to understand their life histories and personalities and how best to respond to each as an individual.”
- “We are indebted to all of the Resthaven Malvern team.”