- (08) 8228 6500
- 30 Sussex Terrace, Westbourne Park, SA, 5041, Australia
Within a short distance to public transport, Mitcham, Unley and Goodwood Road shopping precincts, the public library, churches, bowling club, cafes, parks and reserves, Resthaven’s Westbourne Park location has easy access to an array of shopping, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle experiences.
Resthaven Westbourne Park offers residential aged care and respite accommodation for older people requiring this level of support.
With generous building space, excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, the site features a multi-function hall, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, lounges and a shop. Worship services are regularly conducted.
- ‘Sincere thanks to all the staff for their tireless efforts in taking care of our loved family during the current restrictions; from front office to front-line care. We depend so much on the nursing, caring, housekeeping and office staff to look after our loved ones when they too have families at home to care for.’
- ‘Your staff give a very high standard of care to the residents and seem to always be cheerful and helpful and go above and beyond more often than not.’
- ‘The exceptionally supportive staff at Resthaven Westbourne Park have made a significant difference to us’.
- ‘To all staff at Resthaven Westbourne Park, our heartfelt thanks for caring for mum, and for the cheerful, safe home you provided her in the last three years.’
Site and Local Features
|Local government area||City of Mitcham|
|Local services and amenity||Public library, churches, shops, parks, reserves, Adelaide CBD.|
|Total accessible common areas||4,171.1 m2 (indoor: 853.1 m2, outdoor: 3,318.0 m2)|
|Average building space||57.5 m2 per resident (includes common areas)|
|Site Features||Excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, a multi-function hall, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, lounges onsite shop, bus trips, close to public transport, dementia care, regular worship services.|
|Accreditation||Download report from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission|
Residential Accommodation Prices
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both*.
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs.
Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation free chat and to discuss the various options.