- (08) 8115 1600
- Resthaven Aberfoyle Park, 100 Hub Drive, Aberfoyle Park, SA, 5159, Australia
Resthaven’s new, state of the art residential aged care home at Aberfoyle Park offers high quality, attractive, purpose-built permanent and respite accommodation.
The site is ideally situated within a short stroll of the Aberfoyle Village and Hub Shopping Centres, with a variety of food and retail outlets, leisure and health services.
Resthaven Aberfoyle Park’s design incorporates a community “hub,” including a café, shop, barbeque areas, hairdressing salon, children’s play area, private dining/function rooms, a large communal meeting room, and an Internet Café.
Rooms are clustered with small dining and lounge areas, providing opportunities for families to meet for private leisure time, and creating a sense of community. Professionally landscaped garden areas and courtyards are protected, secure, safe, and accessible.
There is generous building space per resident, excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems. Worship services are regularly conducted.
- ‘I would like to pass on to all the staff how grateful we are for their help, care and respect shown to mum, and us a family too.’
- ‘Sincere thanks to the Resthaven Aberfoyle Park nursing home for their enduring patience, loving care and amazing support.’
Site and Local Features
|Local government area||City of Onkaparinga|
|Local services and amenity||Public library, churches, Hub Shopping Centre, public transport, parks and reserves, recreation and sporting facilities.|
|Total accessible common areas||6,631.0 m2 (indoor: 3,030 m2, outdoor: 3,601 m2)|
|Average building space||55.3 m2 per resident (includes common areas)|
|Site Features||activity hall, alfresco areas, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, library, lounges, onsite shop, private dining rooms with balcony, dementia care, regular worship services, bus trips, close to public transport, close to shops.|
|Accreditation||Download report from the Australian Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission|
Residential Accommodation Prices
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both*.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs. Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation free chat and to discuss the various options.
- ‘Thank you’ from a family
- Aberfoyle Park’s first birthday celebrations
- Diwali celebrations
- Couple from Aberfoyle Park get married at Lenzerheide
- Animals Anonymous
- The Aberfoyle Park Chapel Cross
- Thank you from a family member
- Hot Rod visits Aberfoyle Park
- Aberfoyle Park Officially Opens
- What’s in a name?
- ‘Hikers’, a new Gerry McMahon sculpture
- Building Update: Aberfoyle Park
- Aberfoyle Park Turning of the First Sod
- New Resthaven for Aberfoyle Park