Resthaven’s Bellevue Heights location offers easy access to an array of nature, leisure and lifestyle experiences, located within a short distance to the Wittunga Botanic Gardens, churches, public transport, parks and reserves.
Resthaven Bellevue Heights offers residential aged care, independent retirement living, and respite accommodation for older people.
With generous building space per resident, excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems.
The site features an activity hall, barbeque area, dining areas, beautiful gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, library, lounges and a shop. Worship services are regularly conducted.
- ‘Staff at Resthaven Bellevue Heights are like a second family.’
- ‘Truly wonderful staff who go above and beyond because they actually do care.’
Site and Local Features
|Local government area||City of Mitcham|
|Local services and amenity||Wittunga Botanic Garden, churches, public transport, parks, reserves.|
|Total accessible common areas||3,776.0 m2 (indoor: 987.2 m2, outdoor: 2,788.8 m2)|
|Average building space||57.2 m2 per resident (includes common areas)|
|Site Features||activity hall, barbeque area, dining areas, beautiful gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, library, lounges, onsite shop, dementia care, regular worship services, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, bus trips, close to public transport.|
|Accreditation||Download report from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission|
Residential Accommodation Prices
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both*.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs.
Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation free chat and to discuss the various options.
- The unique lives of linguists and authors, Mr and Mrs Parrington
- ‘Volunteering opened a door for me that had been shut,’ says Elaine
- The man behind the cave garden in the Umpherston Sinkhole
- Resthaven Bellevue Heights: auditorium transformed
- ‘Turn the Turf’ marks beginning of Resthaven Bellevue Heights Redevelopment
- Resthaven Bellevue Heights Redevelopment Update 2021
- Thank you from a family