Resthaven Bellevue Heights
- (08) 8273 4400
- 47 Eve Road, Bellevue Heights SA 5050, Australia
Resthaven’s Bellevue Heights location offers easy access to an array of nature, leisure and lifestyle experiences, located within a short distance to the Wittunga Botanic Gardens, churches, public transport, parks and reserves.
Resthaven Bellevue Heights offers residential aged care, retirement living, and respite accommodation for older people.
With generous building space per resident, excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems.
The site features an activity hall, barbeque area, dining areas, beautiful gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, library, lounges and a shop. Worship services are regularly conducted.
- ‘Staff at Resthaven Bellevue Heights are like a second family.’
- ‘Truly wonderful staff who go above and beyond because they actually do care.’
Site and Local Features
|Local government area||City of Mitcham|
|Local services and amenity||Wittunga Botanic Garden, churches, public transport, parks, reserves.|
|Total accessible common areas||3,776.0 m2 (indoor: 987.2 m2, outdoor: 2,788.8 m2)|
|Average building space||57.2 m2 per resident (includes common areas)|
|Site Features||activity hall, barbeque area, dining areas, beautiful gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, library, lounges, onsite shop, dementia care, regular worship services, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, bus trips, close to public transport.|
|Accreditation||Download report from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission|
Residential Accommodation Prices
Download Resthaven Bellevue Heights Accommodation Pricing Sheet
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both*.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs.
Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation free chat and to discuss the various options.
For more information visit www.myagedcare.gov.au, or call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
Please note that vacancies are subject to change at short notice. For the latest vacancy information, please email our friendly Accommodations enquiries team on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on (08) 8373 9113.
Stories from around the home
- 105th birthday celebrations
- Redevelopment plans for Resthaven Bellevue Heights
- Thank you from a family
- New home for local Rosellas
- Indigenous artist, Audrey Brumby, visits
- Knitted wreath donated for RSL Remembrance Day Service
- 100 year age gap? No worries!
- Art classes with volunteer, Moni
- Valentine at Bellevue Heights
- Mr Eric Johnson reflects on 100 years
- Resthaven Bellevue Heights redevelopment update
- Residents support underprivileged children this Christmas
- The unique lives of linguists and authors, Mr and Mrs Parrington
- ‘A chance to share what I love’
- ‘Volunteering opened a door for me that had been shut,’ says Elaine
- The man behind the cave garden in the Umpherston Sinkhole
- Resthaven Bellevue Heights: Auditorium transformed
- Operation Christmas Child continues
- ‘Turn the Turf’ marks beginning of redevelopment