Within a short distance to the Munno Para shopping centre, the public library, churches, public transport, parks and reserves, Resthaven’s Craigmore location offers easy access to shopping, leisure and lifestyle experiences.
Incorporating modern lighting, vibrant colour and bold design, Resthaven Craigmore has generous building space, excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems.
The site features a multi-function hall, barbeque area, dining areas, beautiful gardens and courtyards, including a sensory garden with raised garden beds, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, library, comfortable lounges and a shop trolley. Worship services are regularly conducted.
- “We needed a break from having our father living in our house. He went into Resthaven Craigmore SA for a week’s respite. He didn’t want to go, but after a week there, he didn’t want to come home! He loved it… the staff… the food… the rooms.. they were wonderful and understanding. We are now applying for full time care when it’s available. Well done!”
- “My mother is thriving; she is going so well at Resthaven Craigmore.”
- ‘Mum has only been here a short time but but the staff treat with gentle care and real compassion while she sees out her final days on mother earth. Thanks guys’.
- “Love the food, it’s wonderful.”
- ‘I couldn’t ask for a better place.’
Site and Local Features
|Local government area||City of Playford|
|Local services and amenity||Public library, churches, parks, reserves, public transport, Munno Para shopping centre.|
|Total accessible common areas||8,076.0 m2 (indoor: 1,058.3 m2, outdoor: 7,017.7 m2)|
|Average building space||65.4 m2 per resident (includes common areas)|
|Site Features||Interactive Smart TV's, sensory garden, multi-function hall, barbeque area, dining areas, beautiful gardens and courtyards, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, library, comfortable lounges, shop trolley, bus trips, dementia care, vegetable garden, worship services.|
|Accreditation||Download report from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission|
Residential Accommodation Prices
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both*.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs. Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation free chat and to discuss the various options.