Resthaven’s Marion location is within easy access to an array of shopping, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle experiences.
Resthaven Marion aged care home offers residential aged care, retirement living, and respite accommodation for older people. The home is a short distance to the Marion shopping centre, cinemas, Marion Culture Centre and Library Service, SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre, churches, community centre, public transport, parks, reserves and the beach.
With generous building space, excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, the site features a multi-function hall, barbeque area, café, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, kiosk, laundry, library, lounges and a shop trolley. Worship services are regularly conducted.
- ‘I am pleased that I can have a garden bed. I have always enjoyed gardening and didn’t think I would be able to garden anymore, so I am very happy that they were able to do this for me.’
- ‘Nothing is too much trouble for the staff at Resthaven Marion.’
- ‘Thank you to the wonderful staff at Resthaven Marion for their exceptional love and care of our beautiful mother.’
Facilities and Local Features
|Local government area||City of Marion|
|Local services and amenity||Public Community centre, libraries, parks, reserves, beach, public transport, Marion Shopping Centre.|
|Total accessible common areas||5,190.4 m2 (indoor: 1,723.8 m2, outdoor: 3,466.6 m2)|
|Average building space||63.0 m2 per resident (includes common areas)|
|Site Facilities||Excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, multi-function hall, barbeque area, café, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, kiosk, laundry, library, lounges, shop trolley, bus trips, close to public transport, dementia care, sensory garden, vegetable garden, regular worship services.|
|accreditation||Download report from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission|
Residential Accommodation Prices
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs.
Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation free chat and to discuss the various options.
Stories from around the home
- Mrs Hunt (100) leads with heart
- ‘Six continents and back’ — Mr and Mrs Bowen celebrate 70 years of marriage
- Growing up an Indigenous Australian — Mrs Mangnoson shares her story
- Krista’s rewarding leap into an aged care career
- Once an entertainer, always an entertainer
- COVID-hiatus ends for Resthaven Marion and Westminster School
- An ‘extra special’ show day
- Mrs Morrison celebrates 100
- 70 years of marriage for Mr and Mrs Cocks
- Amanda finds dream job at Resthaven
- Happy 100th Mary!
- Art show to celebrate 85th anniversary
- Two staff, 82 years of service
- 100th birthday celebrated via Zoom
- Santa’s surprise visit to Resthaven Marion
- Christmas tree decorations for St Peters Anglican Church
- Resthaven Marion garden features on Network Ten