Adjacent to the River Torrens Linear Park, Resthaven Paradise features hills views and abundant birdlife, with easy access to an array of shopping, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle experiences, public transport, reserves, and churches.
At Paradise, Resthaven offers a comprehensive range of aged care services: residential aged care, retirement living, respite accommodation for older people requiring this level of support, therapy, health and wellness services, and in-home care.
With excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, there is generous building space. The site features an activity hall, barbeque area, café, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet cafe, kiosk, laundry, library, and lounges. Worship services are regularly conducted.
- ‘You do a great job and it is done with love and care. We are indeed fortunate to live at Resthaven Paradise’.
Site and Local Features
|Local government area||Campbelltown City Council|
|Local services and amenity||River Torrens Linear Park, local shops, churches, reserves.|
|Total accessible common areas||11,346.7 m2 (indoor: 1,451 m2, outdoor: 9,895.2 m2)|
|Average building space||61.0 m2 per resident (includes common areas)|
|Site Features||Excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, activity hall, barbeque area, café, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet cafe, kiosk, laundry, library, lounges, bus trips, cafe, close to public transport, dementia care, onsite shop, sensory garden, regular worship services.|
|Accreditation||Download report from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission|
Residential Accommodation Prices
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both*.
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs.
Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation free chat and to discuss the various options.
- An artistic celebration of NAIDOC Week
- Garden group creates succulent masterpiece
- Resthaven staff go ‘above and beyond’
- Bay to Birdwood classic car tour for Resthaven Paradise
- Resthaven Paradise redevelopment: Local koala approved
- Resthaven Paradise Spring Flower Show
- Chinese delegation visit Resthaven Paradise
- Dance wellbeing program kicks off at Resthaven Paradise
- Musical volunteers ‘good for the soul’
- Four-legged volunteers ‘bark’ joy to residents
- 60 years strong for Brian and Sandra Abbott
- Today is International Nurses Day!
- Reminiscing on a life well lived
- Resthaven Embraces Diversity
- Twins Celebrate 98th Birthday
- World Day of Prayer
- Key to 75 Year Marriage