Resthaven Port Elliot Retirement Living
- 8373 9131
- 54 North Terrace, Port Elliot SA 5212, Australia
Resthaven Port Elliot is located In the seaside town of Port Elliot, near shops and churches, just a short stroll from the famous Horseshoe Bay.
Resthaven Port Elliot Retirement Living Units are ideally situated in the heart of town, a short distance to the famous Horseshoe Bay, shops, cafes, the public library, churches, gardens, parks and reserves.
The four Independent Retirement Living Units offer independence, privacy and security, together with access to on-site communal facilities in the adjacent residential site, and services through the health and wellness centre.
All Independent Retirement Living units feature spacious, open plan living, two bedrooms, two-way bathroom and guest powder room, separate laundry, secure, remote controlled garage, visitor parking and alfresco dining area.
Interested? Book a tour today!
View the Resthaven Port Elliot brochure HERE.
Conveniently located at Resthaven Port Elliot residential care site, you will have access a number of the site’s features, including:
- Hairdressing salon
- Internet café
- Shopping trips with the local council bus and Resthaven’s resident site van
The units, built in 2015, showcase the best of modern living, including:
- One-touch climate controlled heating and cooling
- Modern kitchen, laundry and bathroom
- Spacious open-plan living area
- Secure garage with remote access
- Soft furnishings
- Options to maintain a personal garden
- On-site health and wellness centre, community services and in-home care services
- Co-located with Resthaven Port Elliot care home
Local government area: Alexandrina Council
Local services and amenity: Public library, churches, gardens, shops, bakery, beaches, parks and reserves.