With many towns and the Victor Harbor shopping precinct nearby, Resthaven Port Elliot is ideally situated within a short stroll of the town’s main shopping strip, churches, eateries and the famous Port Elliot bakery.
The spectacular Horseshoe Bay offers splendid views from parklands near the sea front or the picturesque Soldiers Memorial Gardens overlooking the bay.
Within a short distance to the beach, shops, cafes, the public library, churches, gardens, parks and reserves, Resthaven’s Port Elliot location offers easy access to an array of shopping, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle experiences.
Resthaven Port Elliot offers residential aged care and respite accommodation for older people requiring this level of support, with four retirement living units on North Terrace. A health and wellness centre offering in-home care and support operates from the old school at 50 North Terrace.
The modern architectural design offers a desirable living environment, with generous building space, excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems. The site features a multi-function hall with chapel area, alfresco area, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, library, lounges, and a well-stocked shop to purchase those little extras. Worship services are regularly conducted.
We are proud of our customer service focus and look forward to welcoming you!
- ‘The staff here at Resthaven Port Elliot look after me; they treat me as they’d like to be treated. If everyone did that, the world would be a better place.’
– Mrs Irene Brown, 100
Site and Local Features
|Local government area||Alexandrina Council|
|Local services and amenity||Public library, churches, gardens, shops, bakery, beaches, parks and reserves.|
|Total accessible common areas||3,289.9 m2 (indoor: 1,204.2 m2, outdoor: 2,085.7 m2)|
|Average building space||74.9 m2 per resident (includes common areas)|
|Site Features||Modern architectural design, excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, a multi-function hall with chapel area, alfresco area, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, bus trips, close to public transport, dementia care, laundry, library, lounges, onsite shop, and regular worship services.|
|Accreditation||Download report from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission|
Residential Accommodation Prices
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both*.
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs.
Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation free chat and to discuss the various options.
For respite at Resthaven Port Elliot, please call the site directly on (08) 8532 9800
- Farmer Darcy visits Resthaven Port Elliot
- Victor Harbor CWA President plants CWA 90th anniversary rose
- Port Elliot residents help feed homeless
- Thank you, Resthaven!
- Testimonial: Amazing staff at Resthaven Port Elliot
- ‘Sit Dance’ exercise group a hit at Resthaven Port Elliot
- Resthaven Port Elliot High Tea Launch
- Local children visit Resthaven Port Elliot
- Win for Resthaven Port Elliot in ACS Awards
- Resthaven Port Elliot turns one!
- Employment opportunity with Resthaven Port Elliot
- Claire’s working holiday in the Fleurieu Peninsula
- 100th birthday for Mrs Marj Thornton, OAM
- From student to Registered Nurse – Alexey’s Journey
- No woman left behind this Mother’s Day
- Job security at Resthaven Port Elliot
- Work at Resthaven Port Elliot
- Code-cracking during World War II
- Alf Humble celebrates 100th birthday
- Festive welcome for new manager