- Visiting hours are no longer restricted.
- Visitors to Resthaven Aged Care homes are no longer required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or Influenza, although it is strongly recommended due to the vulnerability of older people.
- Visitors are no longer required to sign in on entry to the home, or undertake temperature checks.
Visitors and staff are no longer required to wear a mask, unless there is a COVID-19 positive resident at the home.
We recommend that when visiting one of Resthaven’s Residential Aged Care homes, you undertake a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) prior to or on entry and a wear a surgical mask whilst inside and particularly when in close contact with the person you are visiting.
RATs and surgical masks are available at the entry to the site.
Other recommendations we ask that you continue to assist us with include:
- Visiting outside where possible (and subject to weather) and while inside being mindful of physical distancing
- Not visiting if you are feeling unwell or test positive to COVID-19
- Continuing to maintain frequent use of available hand hygiene stations
Residents are also encouraged to wear a mask when leaving the site if possible. Please remember to sign a resident out if going off site for a period of time and note the time they return in the sign in/out sheet at reception.
If you are a close contact, you must wear a mask when visiting. Also, you should limit your visit time and undertake a RAT prior to every visit. If you test positive for COVID-19, you cannot enter for seven days.
Resthaven continues to operate under the COVID-19 Outbreak Management Plan and implements additional infection control measures as required.
We thank our communities for their support and understanding.