There are many ways to volunteer:
- Creative and artistic pursuits
- Wellbeing activities (walks, exercise, gardens)
- Social companionship (current affairs, social groups)
- Spiritual and pastoral support
- Entertainment (games, music, movies)
- Help with digital technologies
- Help with the site shop
- Gardening and other groups
- Visiting with pets
Other areas include bus driving, office-based support and Aged Care Information Guides.
How to apply:
We are glad that you are considering volunteering in aged care. You can call us or email us to request more information or ask any questions.
Tel: (08) 8373 9036
We’d like to hear from you!
Currently seeking volunteer bus drivers:
Bus trips make a huge difference. Residents and clients enjoy bus outings and would like more trips. Drivers need a LR license, or we will assist with training.