Are you ready to take the next step?
How to apply for respite care
What’s the next step?
After the assessment, you will receive a letter to let you know the outcome of your assessment. The letter will specify whether you have been approved for residential respite services and/or community respite services. Once approved, you may apply for services.
- To book overnight respite within a residential care home (minimum say is two weeks): Contact Residential Accommodation Enquiries, quoting your My Aged Care referral number on (08) 8373 9113 or email email@example.com.
- To book residential respite at Resthaven Mount Gambier:
Please contact the Manager directly on (08) 8723 0911.
- To book residential respite at Resthaven Port Elliot:
Please contact the Manager directly on (08) 8554 2000.
- For Community Respite Services, if you live in the southern metropolitan Adelaide area, call 08 8198 2060 and quote your My Aged Care referral number.
- For all other areas, contact Resthaven’s Community Services on 1800 13 66 33 and quote your My Aged Care referral number.