Flexible days and times:
- Individual respite is available for carers, for up to six hours per week.
- Respite is provided in the home of the person being cared for. The type of support and activities offered will depend on individual requests, interests and needs.
- Flexible times and days are available to meet the needs of the carer.
Monday – Friday, 10am – 2pm
- Day respite is available for carers who live in the eastern metropolitan area of Adelaide.
- Nutritious, home cooked meals are prepared on site. Individual preferences are considered.
- An interactive social program is provided, which focuses on the abilities and interests of the person being cared for.
Small group of up to five people day respite in a relaxed, supportive, enjoyable and secure environment is offered. Please contact Resthaven Paradise and Eastern Community Services for more information.
Overnight rooms can be booked for a single or several nights.
Private bedroom with ensuite bathroom available for short-term overnight respite.
A My Aged Care referral number is required to access community respite services.
Respite is available for carers who live in eastern metropolitan Adelaide and care for frail older people who have low level care needs, including those with short term memory loss.
To find out more, contact Resthaven Community Respite Services on 08 81982060.
Please note that vacancies are subject to change at short notice. For the latest vacancy information, please contact us on 08 8198 2060 or email: email@example.com