Resthaven Malvern Retirement Living
- 43 Marlborough Street, Malvern SA 5061, Australia
A short distance from the Unley and Malvern shopping centres, churches, libraries, parks and reserves, Resthaven Malvern retirement units offer easy access to shopping, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle experiences for the independent retiree.
Resthaven’s Malvern location offers easy access to an array of shopping, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle experiences for the independent retiree.
In a very convenient, tree-lined street, Resthaven’s Malvern independent retirement living units are located just a short distance from shopping centres, churches, libraries, parks and reserves, and just 10 minutes from the city.
The Unley Council bus stops on Cambridge Terrace. Residents can hail the bus, driven by council volunteers. It visits nearby retail shopping centres each week. A variety of shops are located nearby. Trips on the Resthaven bus are another option.
Interested? Book a tour today!
Conveniently located at Resthaven Malvern residential care site, you will have access to a number of the site’s features, including:
- Hairdressing salon
- Internet café
- Outdoor entertaining area with barbeque
- Shopping trips and outings.
Our five, two-bedroom units include:
- Heating and cooling
- Modern kitchen, laundry and bathroom
- Dining and lounge rooms
- Soft furnishings
- Private gardens
- Options to maintain a personal garden
- Reserved undercover parking
- Access to public transport
- Access to Resthaven Community Services support services at home
- Co-located with Resthaven Malvern care home.
Facility and Local Features
Local government area: City of Unley
Local services and amenity: Public libraries, churches, public transport, parks and reserves, Unley and Malvern shopping centres.