Flexible days and times:
- In-home respite.
- Respite is provided in the home of the person being cared for. The type of support and activities offered will depend on individual requests, interests and needs.
- Flexible times and days are available to meet the needs of the carer.
In-home or centre-based:
- Day respite is available for carers who live in the Onkaparinga area and surrounding areas.
- Respite may be delivered in another person’s home.
- Nutritious, home cooked meals are prepared on site. Individual preferences are considered.
- An interactive social program is provided, which focuses on the abilities and interests of the person being cared for.