- (08) 8241 5480
- 111 Regency Road, Croydon Park, SA, 5008, Australia
Resthaven Western Community Services offers respite for carers in a supportive, relaxed, and secure home style environment at Regency Cottage.
It is conveniently located close to public transport, in Adelaide’s western metropolitan area. Group programs may also be available at community centres throughout the local area.
Small Group Day Respite
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday:
8.00am – 6.00pm (some flexibility available)
- Day respite is available at Regency Cottage for carers who live in the western metropolitan area of Adelaide.
- Respite is provided in small groups of up to seven people.
- Nutritious, home cooked meals are prepared on site. Individual preferences are considered.
- An interactive social program is provided. It focuses on the abilities and interests of the person being cared for.
- A secure garden allows the older person to enjoy the outdoors if preferred.
Flexible days and times:
- Individual respite is available for carers, for up to six hours per week.
- Respite is provided in the home of the person being cared for. The type of support and activities offered will depend on individual requests, interests and needs.
- Flexible times and days are available to meet the needs of the carer.
A My Aged Care referral number is required to access community respite services.
Respite is available for carers who live in western metropolitan Adelaide and care for frail older people who have low level care needs, including those with short term memory loss.
Please note that vacancies are subject to change at short notice. For the latest vacancy information, please contact us on (08) 8241 5480.