‘The view of the gorge, the gardens and the birds create a peaceful atmosphere. The numerous activities, the wonderful volunteers etc all add up to a wonderful retirement.’
– Independent Retirement Living Unit Resident, Resthaven Bellevue Heights
Retire at Resthaven Bellevue Heights. This stunning southern foothills location offers easy access to an array of nature, leisure and lifestyle experiences for the independent retiree.
With views of Sturt Gorge, Resthaven Bellevue Heights is located within a short distance of the Wittunga Botanical Gardens, public transport, churches, parks and reserves.
Volunteer drivers provide transport to nearby Blackwood, Pasadena Shopping Centre, Westfield Marion Shopping Centre and other destinations each week in the site minivan. Trips on the Resthaven bus are also arranged.
There are 60 one- and two-bedroom retirement living units situated off Eve Rd at Resthaven Bellevue Heights in the southern foothills of Adelaide.
Interested? Book a tour today!
How do I apply? Find out more.
Conveniently co-located adjacent to the Resthaven Bellevue Heights residential aged care home, you will have access to a number of the site’s features, including:
- Hairdressing salon
- Internet café
- Communal meeting room and lounge
- Outdoor entertaining area with barbeque
- Shopping trips with the Mitcham council bus and Resthaven’s resident site van.
Our beautifully refurbished units include:
- Heating and cooling
- Modern kitchen, laundry and bathroom
- Dining and lounge rooms
- Reserved parking
- Soft furnishings
- Options to maintain a personal garden
- Co-located with Resthaven Bellevue Heights care home
- Beautiful Sturt Gorge views and abundant birdlife
- Support services via Community Services, if required.