Resthaven Marion Retirement Living
- 12 Township Road, Marion SA 5043, Australia
Within a short distance to the Marion shopping centre, libraries, churches, community centre, parks, reserves and the beach, Resthaven’s Marion location offers easy access to an array of shopping, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle experiences for the independent retiree.
Resthaven Marion’s Retirement Living Units, situated in culturally vibrant City of Marion, close to Marion Shopping Centre, Marion Cultural Centre and Library, and the South Australian Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
Resthaven Marion hosts a retirement community of 37 one and two bedroom independent retirement living units, co-located with the residential care home and community services.
The site offers privacy and security, together with access to on-site communal facilities. Choose from one of 18 two-bedroom units, complete with garden and reserved parking.
The site also hosts 13 one-bedroom, and 6 two-bedroom units for South Australian Housing Trust clients. Contact the SA Housing Trust for details.
Interested? Book a tour today!
Conveniently located with the Resthaven Marion residential care home, you will have access to a number of the site’s features, including:
- Hairdressing salon
- Internet café
- Communal meeting room and lounge
- Outdoor entertaining area with barbeque
- Shopping trips with the Mitcham council bus
- Social and wellness groups at Resthaven Marion Community Services, and in-home care services.
- Heating and cooling
- Modern kitchen, laundry and bathroom
- Dining and lounge rooms
- Reserved parking
- Soft furnishings
- Phone and internet access
- Options to maintain a personal garden
- Access to public transport
- Easy access to Resthaven Marion Community Services
- Co-located with Resthaven Marion care home.
Site and Local Features
Local government area: City of Marion
Local services and amenity: Public Community centre, public transport, libraries, parks, reserves, beach, public transport, Marion Shopping Centre.