- (08) 8378 8999
- 17 Hill Street, Kingswood SA, Australia
A short distance from the Mitcham Cultural Village and heritage precinct, Gallery One, Mitcham Square shopping centre, cinema, restaurants, churches, libraries, public transport, parks and reserves, Resthaven’s Mitcham location has easy access to an array of shopping, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle experiences.
Resthaven Mitcham offers residential aged care and respite accommodation for older people requiring this level of support.
With generous building space, excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, the site features a multi-function hall, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, library, lounges and a shop. Worship services are regularly conducted.
- ‘Thank you very much for the splendid care you give at Resthaven Mitcham’.
- We really appreciate the care, particularly in the extended respite situation. She is feeling cared for & that’s what matters to us.
- Very thoughtful and considerate and shows real care and concern for the wellbeing of residents and the concerns of their families and friends.
- You have respected and treated our mother, Gwenda Johnson as a valued person in your care. We are very appreciative of that high standard of care from you and all of your staff and wish you to know that fact. You have helped us pilot her to the grand age of 100+ years.
Facilities and Local Features
|Local government area||City of Mitcham|
|Local services and amenity||Churches, public library, parks, reserves, shops, restaurants, Mitcham heritage precinct.|
|Total accessible common areas||4,798.9 m2 (indoor: 983.3 m2, outdoor: 3,815.6 m2)|
|Average building space||66.9 m2 per resident (includes common areas)|
|Site Features||Excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, multi-function hall, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, library, lounges, onsite shop, bus trips, close to public transport, dementia care, sensory garden, regular worship services.|
|Accreditation||Download report from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission|
Residential Accommodation Prices
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both*.
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs.
Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation free chat and to discuss the various options.