Within a short distance to the local shops, public library, museum, parks and reserves, Resthaven’s Murray Bridge location offers easy access to shopping, leisure and lifestyle experiences.
At Murray Bridge, Resthaven offers residential aged care and respite accommodation for older people requiring this level of support.
Incorporating excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, modern lighting and vibrant colour, there is generous building space.
The site features a barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet access, laundry, library, lounges and a shop trolley. Worship services are regularly conducted.
- ‘Thank you for helping us to celebrate Christmas onsite with my parents who both have advancing physical and cognitive frailties, which prevented us from bringing them home. Staff were easy to liaise with and very understanding of our situation. The private room offered was set up beautifully. Thank you for making it possible for us to share some quality time with mum and dad on Christmas Day.’
- ‘Staff are friendly, helpful, welcoming and dedicated at Resthaven Murray Bridge.’
- ‘Our heartfelt thanks to Resthaven Murray Bridge for your care and love of our mum.’
Site and Local Features
|Local government area||Rural City of Murray Bridge|
|Local services and amenity||Public library, museum, local shops, parks, reserves.|
|Total accessible common areas||3,671.2 m2 (indoor: 781.1 m2, outdoor: 2,943.1 m2)|
|Average building space||60.3 m2 per resident (includes common areas)|
|Site Features||Excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, modern lighting, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet access, laundry, library, lounges, a shop trolley, bus trips, close to public transport, dementia care, regular worship services.|
|Accreditation||Download report from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission|
Residential Accommodation Prices
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs.
Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation free chat and to discuss the various options.
Stories from around the home
- Volunteer loves dancing at Resthaven
- Happy 100th birthday, Mrs Ormsby!
- Knitted with love for children in need
- ‘A “Ruff” Day’ wins gold at Murray Bridge
- 105th birthday milestone
- Technology reunites resident with a long-time pen pal
- Patchers and quilters return for Christmas
- Teaming up with the local community
- Melbourne Cup 2021
- Knitting for those in need
- 100th birthday celebrations for Helena
- Volunteers feel the beat
- Volunteers in top form at the winning post
- Twins celebrate 98th birthday
- Sculpture by Gerry McMahon