Current visiting hours at Resthaven residential aged care homes are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10 am to 4 pm AND 6 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday: 1 pm to 5 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm to 3 pm
Upcoming public holidays visiting hours are:
- Monday 8 March – Adelaide Cup Day -11am to 3pm
- Friday 2 April – Easter – 11am to 3pm
- Sunday 4 April – Easter – 11am to 3pm
- Monday 5 April – Easter – 11am to 3pm
Resthaven’s visiting arrangements may change in response to Emergency Management Direction updates which can occur at immediate notice.
Visitor information factsheets:
View and download the COVID-19 Information for residents and families factsheet.
View and download the End of Life Care Pathway Visitation factsheet.
View and download the Guidance for Residents and Families for External Outings and Gatherings.
For information about the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine at Resthaven, please visit the COVID-19 Vaccination Information page.