Please ensure you have your flu vaccination!
By 1 June 2021, all staff and visitors to a Residential Aged Care Facility must be vaccinated against 2021 seasonal influenza and have evidence with them. (Existing exemption criteria continue to apply.)
- Influenza Vaccination Exemption: A person who has not received the 2021 seasonal influenza vaccination because they are observing the recommended 14 day waiting period between receiving a COVID-19 vaccination and the influenza, provided they:
- Provide evidence of the date of receipt of a COVID-19 vaccination to the RACF; and
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure they are vaccinated as soon as is reasonably practicable following the preferred minimum interval of 14 days between administration of the COVID-19 vaccine and the influenza vaccine.
Current visiting hours at Resthaven residential aged care homes are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10am to 4pm AND 6pm to 8pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: 1pm to 5pm
Resthaven’s visiting arrangements may change in response to Emergency Management Direction updates which can occur at immediate notice.
Visitor information factsheets:
View and download the Visiting Arrangements for Residential Services factsheet.
View and download the End of Life Care Pathway Visitation factsheet.
View and download the Guidance for Residents and Families for External Outings and Gatherings.