Within a short distance to public transport, Mitcham, Unley and Goodwood Road shopping precincts, the public library, churches, bowling club, cafes, parks and reserves, Resthaven’s Westbourne Park location has easy access to an array of shopping, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle experiences.
Resthaven Westbourne Park offers residential aged care and respite accommodation for older people requiring this level of support.
With generous building space, excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, the site features a multi-function hall, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, lounges and a shop. Worship services are regularly conducted.
- ‘Sincere thanks to all the staff for their tireless efforts in taking care of our loved family during the current restrictions; from front office to front-line care. We depend so much on the nursing, caring, housekeeping and office staff to look after our loved ones when they too have families at home to care for.’
- ‘Your staff give a very high standard of care to the residents and seem to always be cheerful and helpful and go above and beyond more often than not.’
- ‘Our heartfelt thanks for caring for mum, and for the cheerful, safe home you provided her in the last three years.’
- ‘The exceptionally supportive staff have made a significant difference to us.’
- ‘Thank you for making this wonderful day possible for my mum on her 100th birthday. All the staff made her feel special, from getting her hair done, to morning tea, to all the happy birthday singing. To say she felt special is an understatement. We are truly blessed that mum is loved and cared for by you all at Resthaven Westbourne Park. Thank you.’
Classic Single Rooms have had a temporary reduction in the Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) from $380,000 to $350,000.
This is a great opportunity to secure accommodation in this sought-after location at a low price. Contact our Accommodations team on 8373 9113 for more information and to apply.
Site and Local Features
|Local government area
|City of Mitcham
|Local services and amenity
|Public library, churches, shops, parks, reserves, Adelaide CBD.
|Total accessible common areas
|4,171.1 m2 (indoor: 853.1 m2, outdoor: 3,318.0 m2)
|Average building space
|57.5 m2 per resident (includes common areas)
|Excellent security, monitored fire safety and sprinkler systems, a multi-function hall, barbeque area, dining areas, gardens, hairdressing salon, internet café, laundry, lounges onsite shop, bus trips, close to public transport, dementia care, regular worship services.
|Download report from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
Residential Accommodation Prices
Details on payment options are contained in the Residential Fees and Charges Schedule.
Residents can choose from a selection of payment options in the form of a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP) or a combination of both.
Resthaven believes that affordable aged care should be accessible to all across the full spectrum of financial means.
Accommodation payment arrangements can be tailored to meet individual needs.
Prices published do not apply to persons in receipt of/eligible for government support.
Please contact our friendly staff on (08) 8373 9113 for an obligation-free chat and to discuss the various options.
Stories from around the home
- Out and about in Westbourne Park
- Come one, come all! Celebrating the Royal Adelaide Show
- Ladies’ group day out
- Mrs Rice celebrates 100th birthday
- Men’s social group’s crafty visit to Bunnings
- ‘Turn the Turf’ marks beginning of redevelopment
- Mrs Doley’s history of charitable work
- Bunnings kick-start gardening group
- Rom’s armchair trip down memory lane
- Therapy horses work their magic in memory support
- ‘Great’ Ruse celebrates 100
- Mrs Olga Hrvatin—the ‘tech whiz’ of Resthaven Westbourne Park
- Garth reflects on 40 years of service
- Julie celebrates 30 years with Resthaven
- Mani celebrates 100th birthday
- Bookworms unite!
- ‘Lots of career opportunities at Resthaven’
- ‘In aged care, every day is a new day’
- Piano tuning donation